segunda-feira, março 19, 2018

Why You Should Keep Buying Blu-ray and DVD

"I’m not against digital media, and I think it’s certainly a fine way to have access to your films without taking them with you (being able to download the digital copy of The Force Awakens onto my iPad from Vudu is a neat thing). But when you become solely reliant on digital sources, you have fewer options than you think, and you’re certainly not getting the best version of the movie available. All of this is troubling because streaming is dominating the landscape, and while studios are giving some support to 4K, I believe that direction is where we were in the early 90s with LaserDisc—a format for cinephiles, but not worth it to everyone else. But if you’re reading this website, I assume you love movies, and so I encourage you not to give up on your collections. If you want to have control of the movies you love and have them available whenever you want, 4K, Blu-ray, and DVDs are still the way to go. Even if studios are giving up on physical media, that doesn’t mean you have to as well. I know I’m not." [Collider]

Sem comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...