segunda-feira, outubro 02, 2017

Podia ter sido escrito por mim

"How physical and digital media should learn to stop worrying and live happily side by side. First things first: I love the variety and convenience that streaming offers. As much as I mourn the oversized cases and promotional standees of a video rental shop, there is a cold Darwinian logic to the rise of Netflix, Amazon and the rest. As well as the immediacy, I like that I can take a chance on a title I may not be familiar with without shelling out for it. I also like the idea that film loving youngsters have instant access to the kind of cinematic education that would have taken me months to acquire at their age. In short, I love streaming. I just love my DVD collection more." [LWL]

Sem comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...